Northern Michigan Interfaith Common Ground is a gathering of people of faith working together to support the well-being of our community.
- Community: NMICG is inclusive; collaborating and partnering to create a stronger and safer community.
- Compassion: NMICG has a responsibility to move our community towards peace, love, and kindness for all.
- Visionary: NMICG strives to empower and inspire our community.
- Well-being: NMICG promotes self-worth and hope through faith, spirituality, and self-expression.
- Advocacy: NMICG works towards a more just society.
We welcome any faith organization who wants to join us. Currently we meet the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Our member organizations are:
- Petoskey Buddhist Sangha
- Christian Science Society of Petoskey
- Cross of Christ Lutheran Church of Petoskey
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church of Petoskey
- First Presbyterian Church of Petoskey
- Greensky Hill Indian United Methodist Church
- Petoskey Church of Christ
- Petoskey United Methodist Church
- Temple B’Nai Israel of Petoskey
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Petoskey
Contact us here to find out more. We meet the second Wednesday of each month at 11:00AM.
Please note that at our March 2022 meeting we voted to change our name from Petoskey Interfaith Common Ground to Northern Michigan Common Ground to better reflect the geographical range of our member communities.